- The Course Environment covers edit mode, the course menu, the course home page, and customization of course elements.
- Adding Content discusses creating a content area, creating an item in the content area, and selecting the options for the content.
- Making Tools Available on the Course Menu shows you how to add a tool, make it available to students, and reorder the course menu options.
- Creating Blogs shows you how to create a blog within a content area.
- Creating Single Groups and Adding Users guides you in creating a group, selecting the group options, and adding students to the group
- Creating a Grade Center Column shows you how to create a column, select options for the column and enter grades.
Monday, March 22, 2010
Are you looking for a quick start with Bb 9? If so, check out these short interactive videos.